Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Technical Difficulties

I'm not exactly sure what's up with the formatting, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one seeing this:



The men's modesty post that I posted last night is doing something kind of weird... like bleeding all over the page or something. Maybe it's karma. Anyways, when I reverted that post back to a draft, it disappeared... I'm tempted to just re-post it, but then that would get rid of the comments. So if you see it re-posted, hopefully it got rid of all the weirdness going on.

*Updated: I tried re-typing it, and it still didn't help. Oh well. C'est la vie.*

*Updated #2: I deleted the men's modesty post because it was still messing up the mobile version of this site. Oh well... I'll try and re-post it later.*

2 comments:

  1. Lol, FRENCH!!! Oui!!! XD BTW, je n'a pas probleme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know... I had to delete the modesty for men post to fix it... For some reason it was screwing my site up.

    ReplyDelete