Friday, August 9, 2013

!!!!!!!!


So, there's this website. http://www.mormonfeminist.org, and it's pretty well-known in the MoFem world.




And I got an email this morning from this website, and hurried over to see it as fast as I could:







Nuthin' out of the ordinary... but wait!

Holy.
Crap....



AHHHH!!! LOOK WHO'S ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!! :))))))))))

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I'm pretty excited, if you couldn't tell :) So if you want to, head on over to read it! 
(Just a note, it says a lot of the same stuff that I've posted here, so if you've read some of my first posts, that's pretty much waht it is.... But I have more people reading it! Oh, and someone re-blogged it on Tumblr, so I send her a message thanking her, and she said that she has a lot of the same beliefs that I do!
Can I just say one more time, AWESOME!!

**BTW, sorry about the, well, lack of posts since before Girl's Camp.... it took me like two freaking weeks to recover from that :) and plus, I am so behind in my two history classes, and they kind of end next week... And so much drama! You'd think that drama only exists when school starts, but wrong. But besides all that, I've been having the time of my life! I'll definitely try to post more this coming week, but we have family coming, and I have a seminary council meeting, and school starts next week and blah blah blah....**

-Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. You need like, a like button on here... Either that or I am on Facebook too much... XD

    ReplyDelete